We are seeking outstanding candidates for the 2017 Philadelphia Impact Fellowship, taking place in our Febuary 2017 eight-week session.
January 31-March 31, 2017
Application deadline: October 5, 2016
Residents of the Philadelphia area that are entering their sophomore or junior year of high school in Fall 2016, are invited to apply.
The fellowship includes:
- AMHSI Tuition*
- Weekly leadership training with the CEO and staff
- Workshops that teach tangible work/life skills and regular creative assignments to foster them
Upon returning, Fellows will apply their new skills and promote AMHSI-JNF programs such as:
- Public speaking at local events
- Serve as a liaison to media
- Raise $650 through JNF’s Plant Your Wayto Israel program
- The application process will include an in-person interview.
- International airfare to/from Israel is not included in the fellowship award.
- All applicants will be expected to publicize their experience through AMHSI and JNF’s various social media platforms both during and after the Program.
Questions? Contact us:
Dana Gerbie Klein at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.438.8775
About the sponsor:
The Philadelphia Impact Fund was created by Hans and Gloria Schott, to enable Jewish high school students from the Philadelphia area to explore and discover their connection to the land, people, history and culture of Israel. It was of great importance to the Schotts (z”l) to promote Zionist education and create future Zionist leaders.
The Philadelphia Impact Fellowship was also made possible by a grant from The JNF Boruchin Israel Education and Advocacy Center.