The Greater New York Impact Fellowship
Now Accepting Nominations and Applications Here
We are seeking outstanding candidates for the 2017 Greater New York Impact Fellowship, taking place in our December 2017 eight-week session.
Nov 28, 2017 -Jan 23, 2018
Application deadline: October 1, 2017
Residents of the greater New York metropolitan area that are entering their sophomore or junior year of high school in 2017, are invited to apply.
The fellowship includes:
- AMHSI Tuition*
- Weekly leadership training with the CEO and staff
- Workshops that teach tangible work/life skills and regular creative assignments to foster them
Upon returning, Fellows will apply their new skills and promote AMHSI-JNF programs such as:
- Public speaking at local events
- Serve as a liaison to media
- Raise $650 through JNF’s Plant Your Way to Israel program
- The application process will include an in-person interview.
- International airfare to/from Israel is not included in the fellowship award.
- All applicants will be expected to publicize their experience through AMHSI and JNF’s various social media platforms both during and after the Program.
Questions? Contact us:
Sharona Thall at email@example.com (Long Island, Brooklyn, Queens, & Staten Island)
Maura Koenig at firstname.lastname@example.org (Manhattan, Bronx, Westchester, Rockland County)
About the Sponsor:
The Greater New York Impact Fellowship was created by an anonymous donor to enable Jewish high school students from the New York area to explore and discover their connection to the land, people, history and culture of Israel. The Greater New York Impact Fellowship was also made possible by a grant from The JNF Boruchin Israel Education and Advocacy Center.
*Full tuition covered minus $350 deposit. All Impact Fellows are also required to fulfill a $650 fundraising goal through JNF Plant Your Way