The Greater New York Impact Fellowship
Alexander Muss High School in Israel is seeking student leaders for the December 2017 Greater New York Impact Fellowship. All entering their sophomore or junior year of high school in Fall 2017 are invited to apply.
November 28, 2017 – January 23, 2018
Application Deadline: October 1, 2017
The fellowship includes:
- Full tuition,* housing and meals
- Leadership training
- Workshops on critical thinking, social media, marketing and public speaking
- Serve as a liaison to media
For a full description of the Impact Fellowship program, visit our Main Fellowship Page.
- The application process will include an in-person interview.
- International airfare to/from Israel is not included in the fellowship award.
- All applicants will be expected to publicize their experience through AMHSI and JNF’s various social media platforms both during and after the Program.
Questions? Contact us:
Sharona Thall at firstname.lastname@example.org (Long Island, Brooklyn, Queens, & Staten Island) or 516-678-6800 x182
Maura Koenig at email@example.com (Manhattan, Bronx, Westchester, Rockland County) or 212-879-9305 x246
About the Sponsor:
The Greater New York Impact Fellowship was created by an anonymous donor to enable Jewish high school students from the New York area to explore and discover their connection to the land, people, history and culture of Israel. The Greater New York Impact Fellowship was also made possible by a grant from The JNF Boruchin Israel Education and Advocacy Center.