The Greater Los Angeles Impact Fellowship
Now Accepting Nominations and Applications Here
We are seeking outstanding candidates for the 2017 Greater Los Angeles Impact Fellowship, taking place in our Fall 2017 semester session.
August 27- December 29, 2017
Application deadline: March 31, 2017
Residents of the Greater Los Angeles area that are entering their junior or senior year of high school at time of travel, are invited to apply.
The fellowship includes:
- AMHSI Tuition*
- Weekly leadership training with the CEO and staff
- Workshops that teach tangible work/life skills and regular creative assignments to foster them
Upon returning, Fellows will apply their new skills and promote AMHSI-JNF programs such as:
- Public speaking at local events
- Serve as a liaison to media
- Raise $650 through JNF’s Plant Your Way to Israel program
- The application process will include an in-person interview.
- International airfare to/from Israel is not included in the fellowship award.
- All applicants will be expected to publicize their experience through AMHSI and JNF’s various social media platforms both during and after the Program.
Questions? Contact us:
Jenny Appelbaum firstname.lastname@example.org or 323.964.1400 x957
About the Sponsor
The Greater Los Angeles Impact Fund was created by Hollywood producer and AMHSI alumnus Brett Ratner to connect Los Angeles area Jewish students to the Jewish people and the land of Israel.