The Greater Boston Impact Fellowship
Alexander Muss High School in Israel is seeking student leaders for the 2017 Greater Boston Impact Fellowship. All entering their sophomore or junior year of high school in 2017 are invited to apply.
August 27- December 29, 2017
Application deadline: April 7, 2017 (Applications are currently closed)
The fellowship includes:
- Full tuition,* housing and meals
- Leadership training
- Workshops on critical thinking, social media, marketing and public speaking
- Serve as a liaison to media
For a full description of the Impact Fellowship program, visit our Main Fellowship Page.
- The application process will include an in-person interview.
- International airfare to/from Israel is not included in the fellowship award.
- All applicants will be expected to publicize their experience through AMHSI and JNF’s various social media platforms both during and after the Program.
Questions? Contact us:
Dana Gerbie Klein at email@example.com or 212-472-9300 x484
About the Sponsor:
The Greater Boston Impact Fund is newly created with seed funding as a bequest from the Estate of Dorothy Wolf Linowes of Scarsdale, NY and Washington, DC. Dorothy, along with her husband David F. Linowes, actively engaged with and supported nearly a half-dozen synagogues and all the key Jewish organizations in both DC and NY throughout their 90+ year lifetimes. Dorothy’s sustained focus was to build lifelong Jewish identity, love of Jewish community, and commitment to Jewish causes. She believed in the mission and the integrity of JNF. Through the AMHSI program, Dorothy’s lifetime commitment continues to grow as New England (Boston) youth strengthen their Jewish identity while developing a deep-rooted connection to the Jewish people and to Israel. Because two of her children and eight of her grandchildren are from New England, Boston was selected as the site for the new Impact Fund. Two of Dorothy’s grandchildren are graduates of AMHSI.
The Greater Boston Impact Fellowship was also made possible by a grant from The JNF Boruchin Israel Education and Advocacy Center.
Read the blog of the 2016 Impact Fellows.