The Atlanta Impact Fellowship
Alexander Muss High School in Israel is seeking student leaders for the 2017 Atlanta Impact Fellowship. All entering their sophomore or junior year of high school in 2017 are invited to apply.
January 21-May 25, 2017
Application deadline: August 31, 2016 (Applications are currently closed)
The fellowship includes:
- Full tuition,* housing and meals
- Leadership training
- Workshops on critical thinking, social media, marketing and public speaking
- Serve as a liaison to media
For a full description of the Impact Fellowship program, visit our Main Fellowship Page.
- The application process will include an in-person interview.
- International airfare to/from Israel is not included in the fellowship award.
- All applicants will be expected to publicize their experience through AMHSI and JNF’s various social media platforms both during and after the Program.
Questions? Contact us:
Alicia Press at APress@amhsi.org or 954-817-7108
About the Sponsor:
The Shirlye Kaufman Birnbrey AMHSI Impact Fellowship Program was created by Shirlye’s children: Jeff and Alison Kaufman, Richard (z”l) and Barbara Kaufman, Mark and Nancy Kaufman, and Karen and Craig Senf in memory of their mother, who always promoted the importance of funding Jewish schools. Born into a southern Zionist family, Shirlye’s life as a child was steeped in orthodox cultural, social, and intellectual Judaism in small town Georgia. She insisted on a strong formal Jewish education for her family and she adhered to her own strong beliefs by participation in and funding of many Jewish institutions. She was blessed with a wonderful life intertwined with a generous spirit. This fund allows her children to continue this legacy for future generations of Jews and the advancement of Jewish culture.
The Atlanta Impact Fellowship was also made possible by a grant from The JNF Boruchin Israel Education and Advocacy Center.
Read the blog of the 2016 Impact Fellows.