The Arizona Impact Fellowship
Alexander Muss High School in Israel is seeking student leaders for the 2017 Arizona Impact Fellowship. All entering their sophomore or junior year of high school in 2017 are invited to apply.
June 21-August 2, 2017
Application deadline: January 3, 2017 (Applications are currently closed)
Residents of Arizona that are entering their senior year of high school at the time of travel are invited to apply.
The fellowship includes:
- Full tuition,* housing and meals
- Leadership training
- Workshops on critical thinking, social media, marketing and public speaking
- Serve as a liaison to media
For a full description of the Impact Fellowship program, visit our Main Fellowship Page.
- The application process will include an in-person interview.
- International airfare to/from Israel is not included in the fellowship award.
- All applicants will be expected to publicize their experience through AMHSI and JNF’s various social media platforms both during and after the Program.
Questions? Contact Us:
Jeff Hast at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-447-8100 x983
About the Sponsor:
The Arizona Impact Fund was created by Sheila Schwartz, a Phoenix local with a heart of gold. She is a prominent leader in the Jewish community and has touched every Jewish organization in some way. Schwartz wanted to make an impact on the Valley’s Jewish community by bringing Arizona youth to Israel to strengthen their Jewish identity while developing a deep-rooted connection to Jewish life, to the Jewish people, and to Israel. Together with Eli and Lesley Hammer and Frank and Jennifer Schwartz, she is now able to make this dream a reality through the AMHSI Impact Fellowship Program. The Arizona Impact Fellowship was also made possible by a grant from The JNF Boruchin Israel Education and Advocacy Center.
*Full tuition covered minus $350 deposit. All Impact Fellows are also required to fulfill a $1000 fundraising goal through JNF Plant Your Way