The Arizona Impact Fellowship
Now accepting Applications and Nominations Here
We are seeking outstanding candidates for the 2017 Arizona Impact Fellowship, taking place in our Summer 2017 six week session.
June 21-August 2, 2017
Application deadline: January 3, 2017
Residents of Arizona that are entering their senior year of high school at the time of travel are invited to apply.
The fellowship includes:
- AMHSI Tuition*
- Weekly leadership training with the CEO and staff
- Workshops that teach tangible work/life skills and regular creative assignments to foster them
Upon returning, Fellows will apply their new skills and promote AMHSI-JNF programs such as:
- Public speaking at local events
- Serve as a liaison to media
- Raise $650 through JNF’s Plant Your Way to Israel program
- The application process will include an in-person interview.
- International airfare to/from Israel is not included in the fellowship award.
- All applicants will be expected to publicize their experience through AMHSI and JNF’s various social media platforms both during and after the Program.
Questions? Contact Us:
Audrey Lewis at email@example.com or 480.447.8100 x983
About the Sponsor
The Arizona Impact Fund was created by Sheila Schwartz, a Phoenix local with a heart of gold. She is a prominent leader in the Jewish community and has touched every Jewish organization in some way. Schwartz wanted to make an impact on the Valley’s Jewish community by bringing Arizona youth to Israel to strengthen their Jewish identity while developing a deep-rooted connection to Jewish life, to the Jewish people, and to Israel. Together with Eli and Lesley Hammer and Frank and Jennifer Schwartz, she is now able to make this dream a reality through the AMHSI Impact Fellowship Program. The Arizona Impact Fellowship was also made possible by a grant from The JNF Boruchin Israel Education and Advocacy Center.
*Full tuition covered minus $350 deposit. All Impact Fellows are also required to fulfill a $650 fundraising goal through JNF Plant Your Way