Join us for the trip of a lifetime!
Explore and discover Israel’s past, present and future with the educators from Alexander Muss High School in Israel. Students at heart and of all ages are invited to tour Israel and learn of the country’s history, along with cultural and technological advancements, through AMHSI’s model of using the land as the classroom.
Poland Dates: June 26 – July 1, 2018
Israel Dates: July 2 – 11, 2018
Choose to participate in the Israel segment, the Poland segment, or both!
The Israel tour will feature tiyulim (hikes) that connect important lessons to the places where you are standing.
- You’ll reenact important battles on archeological sites!
- You’ll explore current events and debate your position on how best to continue.
- Feel like a kid again!
Our Poland tour includes an exploration of:
- Warsaw (Polin Museum, Jewish Cemetery, Meeting with Chief Rabbi)
- Aushwitz-Berkenau, Krakow (including Shabbat with the Klezmer Festival), Lodz
Looking for a different way to explore our homeland? Have you ever thought to yourself, “I wish I was a teenager so that I could go to AMHSI!” If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, this is the trip for you.
Price for Israel (based on 10 participants): $3,600 per person*
Poland Segment: please inquire
* Airfare not included. This price covers all ground transportation in Israel, including arrangements to and from Ben Gurion Airport, entrance fees, meals according to the itinerary, overnight accommodations and educator. Price does not include meals when itinerary states “on own,” medical insurance, tip for driver.
For more information, please contact Hindie Fried at 212.472.9300 x185 or firstname.lastname@example.org